SuperCube 1000+ for Extraction
Extraction from hemp of CBD, cannabis of THC, terpenes, and other herbal extracts can be accomplished. Light essential oils and heavier lipid products can also be collected by adjusting the process controls and instrumentation.
The advantages of the SuperCube using CO2 “solvent” over the more conventional ethanol and butane solvent methods:
- Fully automatic
- By adjusting the pressure, the user can choose what products to extract.
- The CO2 “solvent” is far less expensive and can be 100% recycled.
- No hazardous residue
- Not highly flammable like ethanol
- The process and level of automation can be expanded for volume production scales.
- Overall Dimensions: 49.5cm x 49.5cm x 49.5cm / 19.5in x 19.5in x 19.5in
- Weight: 35kgs / 77lbs
- 1 litre sample extraction vessel
- 1 litre separator collection vessel
- Fully automated system allows a ‘set it and forget’ mentality.
- Air-operated CO2 high pressure pump
- CO2 and extract only contacts 300-series stainless steel, PTFE, and glass