SuperCube 1000+ for Critical Point Drying
Manufacturing Aerogels can be accomplished.
The advantages of the SuperCube using CO2 “solvent” over the more conventional ethanol and butane solvent methods:
- Fully automatic
- The CO2 “solvent” is far less expensive and can be 100% recycled.
- No hazardous residue
- Not highly flammable like ethanol
- The process and level of automation can be expanded for volume production scales.
- Overall Dimensions: 49.5cm x 49.5cm x 49.5cm / 19.5in x 19.5in x 19.5in
- Weight: 35kgs / 77lbs
- 1 litre sample extraction vessel
- 1 litre separator collection vessel
- Fully automated system allows a ‘set it and forget’ mentality.
- Air-operated CO2 high pressure pump
- CO2 and extract only contacts 300-series stainless steel, PTFE, and glass