Our fully-automated self-contained benchtop supercritical CO2 system. The ultimate solution to your extraction and drying process needs.
The Supercube 1000 is versatile enough to be used as a super cleaning machine – This is just using the CO2 as a cleaning solvent that doesn’t leave any residue and does not require high temperatures.
The process can be readily expanded into volume production scales using Accudyne’s 25 years’ experience in the market and can be further extended to include a level of automation as specified by the customer.
Product Users: Ideally suited to those industries which demand very high levels of component cleanliness not untypical of the superconductor and electronics industry.
- 1 litre sample extraction vessel
- 1 litre separator collection vessel
- Air-operated CO2 high pressure pump
- Integrated solid state cooling to prevent cavitation of CO2
- CO2 and extract only contacts stainless steel, PTFE, and glass
- Integrated co-solvent port to aid the extraction process
- Small, self-contained unit, designed to sit on a benchtop